Skip to content
- Psychological Evaluation is a clinical evaluation for risk mitigation purposes. These evaluations can be done on individuals, couples, or families. Performed via video conferencing (Skype, FaceTime, Zoom, etc.) or in person.
- Psychological Screening is a brief evaluation to determine if a contributor is having acute issues. These can be done at any point (pre-production, production, post-production, post air date) after a Psychological Evaluation has been completed. Psychological Screenings are performed via video conferencing (Skype, FaceTime, Zoom, etc.) or by telephone.
- Exit Interview is a brief interview to get an overview of a contributor’s experience from participation in the production. These are done as soon as possible after the contributor has completed taping.
- Personality Testing to assess not only personality traits of a contributor but also their likely interactions with other cast members and the parameters of the show.
- Embedded with production or On Call, our psychologists are available to assess acute and/or urgent issues that may arise.
- Development & Editorial Consultations are available from Dr. Amador, who has extensive experience helping production companies get the most out of their contributors, fine tune story arcs, and navigate challenging scenarios.
- Talent: Dr. Amador and his associates are experienced and available for on camera work.